Top Five Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time On Legal Stuff Instead Of Fly Fishing
5. You force trout to sign a seven-page liability waiver before releasing them.
4. Every fly you tie for friends now comes with four dense paragraphs of legal fine print.
3. All your casts begin with “Whereas…”
2. Put fishing buddies under oath at start of trip, then use Perry Mason “Aha!” courtroom spin to accuse them of perjury when they inflate fish size.
1. Wake up wondering which egoist going to sue you today.