The Orvis Podcast series continues with all-new fly fishing tips (plus new podcasts on hunting and shotgunning).
Learn from one of fly fishing’s most respected authors: Tom Rosenbauer, author of numerous fly-fishing books (including The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide), shares the wisdom and practical techniques that he’s learned throughout his decades of fly fishing around the globe.
Latest Podcast: The Minimalist Fly Fisher
Recent Podcasts Include:
- Double Barrel’s First Episode (the new Orvis hunting & shotgunning podcast)
- Proper Catch & Release Methods
- Playing with Fish in Fast Water
- All About Fly Fishing with Braided Leaders
- More Tips on Fly Fishing in Small Streams
- Ridin’ Dirty: Tom’s Tips for Fly Fishing Muddy Water
- Bass and Panfish Fly Fishing Tips
- The Top Five Casting Mistakes Fly Fishers Make
- Tom Talks about A River Runs Through It and Gives a Few Pointers on River Etiquette as well as the use of Felt Sole Waders
- Fly Fishing with Sinking Lines
What is podcasting?
Podcasting distributes an audio file online for automatic downloading. Once you’ve downloaded the audio file, you can listen to it on your computer or portable media player.
Join Orvis on Facebook!